Do you believe yourself to be a specialist on all things “Harry Potter”? There are numerous web centers ideal for scrutinizing that information, from conversations on the/r/harrypotter to client submitted tests on Goodreads. Read Harry Potter Trivia Questions below
To find the hardest “Harry Potter” trivia questions, we put our own memory under a magnifying glass on Academic’s “Wizard’s Test” — an online test with a wide scope of trouble.
Consolidating master level questions found there alongside some humdingers asked during a New York City trivia night, we’ve accumulated a rundown sure to challenge the normal “Harry Potter” fan.
Look down to test your wizardry. The questions are over the photographs, and the appropriate responses are underneath the photographs.
Many realize that Gryffindor’s phantom is Almost Headless Scratch. In any case, what is his complete name?
Quidditch players are continually in danger of injury all through the game. What number of conceivable Quidditch fouls are there?
In The Alchemist’s Stone, Harry and his companions are granted latest possible moment House Focuses, putting Gryffindor in front of Slytherin by only 10 focuses. What was the last count?
Reply: 482 to 472.
Ever the unpredictable, Dumbledore has a scar over his left knee that is an ideal guide of what?
Reply: The London Underground.
This one is a two-parter. Where does Vernon Dursley work, and what does the organization create?
Reply: Grunnings, a drill maker.
For Harry’s seventeenth birthday celebration, what tone did Hermione turn the leaves of the Weasley’s crabapple tree?
Cedric Diggory let Harry utilize the consul’s restroom in The Flagon of Fire. Which man’s sculpture is close to the uncommon restroom entrance?
Reply: Boris the Befuddled.
Harry is known for his gifts in Quidditch. What is the maximum speed for a Firebolt broomstick?
Reply: 150 mph.
Harry first took the Knight Transport in The Prisoner of Azkaban. What amount does a ticket cost in the event that it incorporates hot cocoa?
Reply: 14 sickles.
In the Lobby of Prediction there are columns and lines of shining spheres. Which column contains the prediction about Harry and Voldemort?
Reply: Column 97.
In the Quidditch World Cup, Ireland’s group had three principle chasers: Mullet, Troy, and Moran. Which one scored the principal objective?
On the divider opposite the Room of Necessity, there is a woven artwork showing a wizard attempting to show savages artful dance. What’s his name?
Reply: Barnabus the Barmy.
The guest’s passageway to the Service of Wizardry is an unwanted red pay phone in London. What is the five-digit code you should dial to get in?
Reply: 6-2-4-4-2. (Reward: This spells M-A-G-I-C on a telephone’s keypad.)
What is the name of the Phantom teacher who comes to Hogwarts in Harry’s 6th year?
Reply: Wilkie Twycross.
Voldemort took Helga Hufflepuff’s cup from an elderly person named Hepzibah Smith. What was the name of her home mythical person?
Ginny Weasley purchased a pet Dwarf Puff from her more seasoned siblings’ joke shop. What did she name it?
What is Fred Weasley’s picked code name on Potterwatch, the clandestine radio program set up by the Request for the Phoenix?
More Harry Potter Trivia Questions
Harry Potter’s who
1. Name Harry Potter’s folks.
2. Which renowned rugby player was Hagrid entertainer Robbie Coltrane’s trick twofold?
3. What is the name of Harry Potter’s owl?
4. Which entertainer played the person Cedric Diggory?
5. Who peruses the Harry Potter book recordings?
6. Who is Draco Malfoy’s father?
7. Which entertainer played the person Bellatrix Lestrange?
8. Name Ron Weasley’s folks.
9. Name Ron Weasley’s siblings.
10. Name Ron Weasley’s pet rodent.
11. Who did Ron Weasley’s pet rodent used to have a place with?
12. Who played Ron Weasley’s pet rodent when he became human?
13. Name Luna Lovegood’s dad.
1. James and Lily Potter
2. Martin Bayfield
5. Stephen Fry
6. Lucius Malfoy
7. Helena Bonham Carter
8. Arthur and Molly
9. Fred, George, Percy, Charlie and Bill
11. His sibling Percy
12. Timothy Spall
13. Xenophillius Lovegood
Animals of Harry Potter
1. Why did the house-mythical person Dobby show up at Harry’s home?
2. Who was the principal troll Harry at any point met?
3. What animal is Aragog?
4. What was Hagrid’s pet canine called?
5. Name the centaur who instructed at Hogwarts.
6. Who were the four organizers of Hogwarts?
7. What creature could Peter Pettigrew transform into
8. What was the name of Master Voldemort’s steadfast snake?
9. Who killed Dobby by tossing a blade at him?
1. He came to caution Harry about the plot to resume the Office of Insider facts
5. Professor Firenze
6. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin (one point for each right reply)
7. Ron’s pet rodent, Scabbers
9. Bellatrix Lestrange
1. Name the killing condemnation.
2. How would you spell the spell you would use to incapacitate somebody?
3. What spell would you use to light the tip of your wand?
4. What spell would you use to open an entryway?
5. What spell would you use to dispose of a frightful boggart?
6. What spell would you use to invoke a patronus?
1. Avada Kedavra
2. Expelliarmus (possibly get a point if spelt effectively)
6. Expecto Patronum
1. How did Harry Potter get his scar?
2. What’s inside Harry Potter’s wand?
3. Who was Harry Potter’s first crush?
4. What position did Harry Potter play at Quidditch?
5. What connection was Sirius Dark to Harry?
6. What was Harry’s Patronus?
1. Voldemort hit him with the Killing Condemnation when he was a child
2. A quill from Fawkes, Albus Dumbledore’s phoenix
3. Cho Chang
6. A stag
The wizarding scene
1. Which stage at Rulers Cross Station do Hogwarts’ understudies use to get to the Hogwarts Express?
2. Dumbledore is an antiquated word for honey bee – valid or bogus?
3. How did Cedric Diggory pass on?
4. How did Harry discover the Savant’s Stone?
5. What is a Horcrux?
6. Who does Hermione Granger become when she takes a Polyjuice Mixture to break into Gringotts Bank?
7. Name the tree that Arthur Weasley’s flying vehicle collides with.
8. Name three individuals who showed guard against the dim expressions instructors at Hogwarts.
9. How did Neville Longbottom assist with overcoming the dull ruler?
1. 9 3/4
3. He was killed by Peter Pettigrew with the Killing Condemnation
4. It showed up in his pocket
5. An article shaped by dull sorcery
6. Bellatrix Lestrange
7. The whomping willow
8. Any three from Quirinus Quirrell, Gilderoy Lockhart, Remus Lupin, Bartemius Squat Jr, Alastor “Distraught Eye” Ill humored, Dolores Umbridge, Severus Snape, Amycus Carrow.
9. He annihilated his last Horcrux – the snake Nagini
Harry Potter measurements
1. How many Harry Potter books have been distributed altogether?
2. When was the primary Harry Potter book delivered?
3. When was the primary Harry Potter film delivered?
4. Where did JK Rowling begin composing the Harry Potter books?
5. What is the longest Harry Potter book?
6. How many duplicates of Harry Potter and the Savant’s Stone were imprinted in the book’s first print run?
7. What is the most regularly utilized word in the Harry Potter books?
1. 11 altogether (yet you can acknowledge 7 – as those are the quantity of primary story books)
4. Edinburgh (yet you could likewise acknowledge Spoon, The Elephant House, Navigate Theater Bistro or the Balmoral Inn)
5. Harry Potter and the Request for the Phoenix
Please share “Harry Potter Trivia Questions”