Ginisang sitaw is a vegetable dish basically made out of string beans. This is one of the most widely recognized Filipino vegetable dishes since it is not difficult to get ready and spending plan agreeable, also.
Cooking ginisang sitaw means to sauté the string beans alongside other delicious fixings. We will involve the three most normal elements for “ginisa”: garlic, onion, and tomato. I likewise utilized ground pork to give the dish a substantial flavor. Beside ground pork, you may likewise us the accompanying: shrimp, chicken, broiled tofu (for vegans), or nothing by any stretch of the imagination.
I like this dish since it’s basic. At the point when there isn’t sufficient opportunity to plan lunch or supper, this is one of the 30 moment or less dishes that I make. On the off chance that you on a tight spending plan, this recipe can assist you with setting aside cash without forfeiting your supplement consumption and the nature of your food.
1 bundle string beans; cut into pieces around 3 crawls long
1 medium tomato, cubed
6 ounces ground pork
1 medium onion, cut
4 cloves garlic, squashed
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground dark pepper
2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a skillet
- Sauté garlic, onion, and tomato.
- Add the ground pork. Cook until variety turns medium brown (around 3 to 5 minutes)
- Add the fish sauce and sprinkle the ground dark pepper. Mix.
- Put-in the string beans. Mix tenderly. Cover and cook in low to medium intensity for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Eliminate the cover and mix to disseminate the fixings.
- Switch off heat. Move to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and appreciate!