Tahari is a popular Pakistani dish as a principal course with normal exertion for hand crafted on any occasion.Always extraordinary to have in all seasons. Should attempt this Tahari Recipe By Shireen Anwar in Masala Morning on Masala TV.
500 gm long grain rice
3/4 cup oil
1/2 cup earthy colored onion
1 tsp garlic glue
2 potatoes cut into shapes
1 cup green peas
2 carrots cut into 3D shapes
2 to matoes daintily cut
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 tbsp entire zest
1 tsp red bean stew powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp salt
- Flush rice with not many changes of water and douse for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a profound skillet over medium intensity.
- Add entire flavors, earthy colored onions, garlic glue.
- Cook for brief then, at that point, add ¼ cup water.
- Add stew powder, salt, turmeric powder, yogurt.
- Cook for 5 minutes then, at that point, add potatoes, carrots and green peas.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Cover with a top; cook until vegetables half finished.
- Add rice with 2 cups of water.
- Cover and Cook for 10 minutes or until water almost dry.
- Add green chilies and tomatoes on top.
- Stew for 5 minutes or until done.
- Tahari is prepared to serve.