With Diwali round the corner, I am certain everyone should be in the middle of searching for Diwali savories/wild. So here’s the beginning with this firm, crunch, but extremely delicate like a nan-katai delicacy. Don’t bother hanging tight for Diwali time can plan whenever of the year. Its a decent lunch time nibble and has a decent time span of usability, can eat up on it whenever of the day.
1/4 cup Ghee or spread
1/4 cup Sugar
1 1/2 cup All-reason flour
Oil for broiling
touch of Salt
1 tsp Sooji
1. Bring milk and ghee into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 moment.
2. Add sugar to the above blend and mix well.
3. After this blend chills off begin adding regular baking flour and begin massaging the mixture to make exceptionally delicate yet tad firm batter.
4. Presently cover and save the batter for 30 minutes.
5. Make little balls from the batter and roll like thick paratha.
6. Eliminate the edges by utilizing a blade or pizza shaper.
7. Presently cut into the ideal shape and profound fry till it gets light earthy colored tone.
8. Store in an impermeable compartment or zip lock pack once it chills off.
- The extent for maida isn’t accurate you might possibly have to add some additional flour.
- Roll shankarpali somewhat thicker for delectable chomps.