▢1 cup urad dal/split dark lentils
▢3 cup sona masuri rice/chawal/dosa rice
▢½ tsp menthe/fenugreek seeds
▢1 cup paper avalakki/beaten rice/poha
▢scarcely any coriander leaves (finely cleaved)
▢1 inch ginger (finely cleaved)
▢hardly any curry leaves (finely slashed)
▢1 onion (finely cleaved)
▢salt to taste
▢oil for lubing tawa
- douse urad dal and rice, methi in a different bowl and splash for 5 hours.
- first channel the water from rice and mix to smooth player.
- presently mix urad dal to smooth cushy player.
- presently add a cup of paper avalakki to the blender.
- move the player into a similar bowl and blend well.
- cover and age in a warm spot for 12 hours.
- the following day you can see the hitter has raised well demonstrating its all around aged.
- blend the player marginally.
- take required hitter in an alternate bowl.
- finely hack onion, ginger, coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- add seared onions and ginger, cleaved coriander leaves, curry leaves and blend well.
- likewise include salt and blend the hitter well.
- presently leisurely empty the player into every one of the molds with the assistance of enormous spoon.
- decrease the intensity to medium and cook for 3 min with a shut cover.
- when the player gets cooked from base, gradually with the assistance of spoon flip it over and cook opposite side.
- decrease the intensity to medium and cook for 3 min with a shut top.
- when the hitter gets cooked from base, gradually with the assistance of spoon flip it over and cook opposite side.
- eliminate the cooked guliyappas and serve hot with coconut chutney or chutney powder.