As the name recommends, malai chaap has a velvety, delectable and delicious surface that will tempt your taste buds.
Elements of Malai Chaap
5 pieces Chaap
2 tbsp Cashew Nuts Paste
1 tbsp Malai
1 tsp Red stew powder
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Chaat masala
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Ginger-garlic glue
2 Green Chillies
Instructions to Make Malai Chaap
1. Drench and cut the chaap pieces in more modest nibbles.
2. Presently set up a cashew glue and add it in a bowl.
3. To this add malai or cream, red bean stew powder, pepper, coriander powder, chaat masala, ginger-garlic glue, garam masla, green chillies and blend. Allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
4. Presently just get the marinated pieces and shallow fry them. Take it out and keep to the side.
5. Then, in a dish add onions and capsicum and cook them marginally. Add the extra marinade in the dish and blend.
6. Presently toss in the seared chaap pieces and let the flavors join.
7. Add a couple of drops of lemon from the top, embellish with coriander leaves and serve!