175g unsalted spread
1/4 cup Chelsea Icing Sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla pith
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/4 cup custard powder
50g unsalted spread
1/2 cup Chelsea Icing Sugar
2 Tbsp custard powder
1. Preheat the stove to 180oC and line the plate with greaseproof paper.
2. Beat spread and Chelsea Icing Sugar until light and feathery. Add vanilla pith. Filter in flour and custard powder and blend in with a metal spoon to consolidate.
3. Roll a teaspoon of the blend onto the plate and straighten marginally
4. Prepare for 15-20 minutes or until light brilliant variety is accomplished, eliminate from the broiler and permit to cool.
5. Filling: Beat all fixings together until joined, spread filling on one bread roll and sandwich the roll top and base together.