CATIA stands for computer-aided three-dimensional interactive application and is a multi-platform software suite for CAD, CAM, and CAE. CATIA is considered a major software used in engineering design and analysis. There is ample opportunity for lucrative jobs in the market, which has led to a boom in online training courses in CATIA. The CATIA course in Chennai has recently gained popularity because of its content and delivery.
The course covers all major aspects of CAD, CAM, and CAE. This course is of 6 months in duration and costs only 50,000 INR.
Following are the details of the various modules covered in this course:
- Part Modeling: CATIA’s part design workbench helps design various components’ 2D and 3D parts. These parts can be assembled to form an assembly drawing. Students can learn different commands and tools required to carry out part modeling in a user-friendly environment.
- Surfacing(GSD): Generative Shape Design (GSD) designs complex shapes based on wireframes and extensive multiple surface features. It has tools for creating and modifying mechanical surfaces to design complex shapes or hybrid parts. It is a platform of two workbenches for modeling surfaces and wireframes to get good quality.
- Assembly modeling: The assembly model workbench help user to design model for business use. It gives a 3-D look and feel, which makes the model easily understandable. It is a tool that allows different field workers to get their product output at one instance, i.e., manufacturing people, analysis people, designers, and others can assemble the product.
- Sheet metal part design: Generative sheet metal design help the user to make a model and check its functionality between folded and unfolded part.CATIA Version 5 sheet metal design can be used in the current or future with CATIA’s next generation.
- Rendering: In real-time rendering, worksheets allow users to check the quality that will be delivered to the business as the final product by mapping material and getting the real output. It gives the final image of the product. It has various mechanisms like shading, x-ray, etc.
- Engineering drawing creation: it is one of the technical drawings among engineers. It generates information about the product. It generates the 2d from 3D drawing and assembles the product as the final stage.
CATIA is a multi-platform software suite for CAD, CAM, and CAE. It has tools for creating and modifying mechanical surfaces to design complex shapes or hybrid parts. Real-time rendering worksheets allow users to check the quality that will be delivered to the business.