Table of Contents
- Turmeric Mixed Nuts Ingredients:
Assuming you’ve at any point been “over the top hungry,” you are familiar with the significance of supporting typical glucose levels.* The capacity to do this through sustenance can be straightforward, despite the fact that it frequently doesn’t feel as such. Actually, we as a whole ought to be following a nourishment plan that advances these solid glucose levels. You could realize that incorporates not going excessively lengthy among feasts and tidbits. What may be a surprising bit of information to you is that, in examinations, Cinnamon and Turmeric have been displayed to assist with advancing sound glucose levels.* Integrating these zest bureau staples into your eating routine is a fortifying, supportive and scrumptious method for supporting your body’s regular administration of sugar.* Something different that assists keep with blood sugar levels inside ordinary reach? Sound bites, similar to these Turmeric Blended Nuts.
Turmeric Mixed Nuts
In the event that crunchy is what you hunger for, these blended nuts are simply the ticket. Nuts and seeds convey minerals, proteins, and solid fats for enduring energy and a fantastic bite.
· 1 cup pecans
· 1 cup almonds
· ½ cup cashews
· ½ cup hazelnuts
· ¼ cup sunflower seeds
· ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
· 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
· 2 egg whites
· ¼ cup maple syrup
· 1 Tablespoon honey
· 1 serving TurmericBoost® Uplift
· 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
2. Combine the nuts and seeds in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy, and then add maple syrup, honey, TurmericBoost Restore, and sea salt. Mix well.
4. Pour the liquid mixture over the nuts and seeds, and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread the nuts and seeds in a single layer on the lined baking sheet.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes until browned and fragrant, stirring frequently to avoid burning.