The conventional Brilliant Milk recipe has been relished for a really long time. Turmeric and other Ayurvedic spices, it is utilized to help the brain and body in numerous ways.*
· 1 teaspoon ghee
· 1 serving of Golden Milk
· pinch Saffron threads (optional)
· 1 cup whole or 2% milk (see note)
· 1-2 teaspoons honey, to taste
1. Place the ghee in a small saucepan set over medium heat.
2. Once melted, whisk in the Golden Milk, Saffron, and milk.
3. Heat, stirring often until the mixture is quite warm but not boiling
4. Remove from heat, and add honey to taste.
5. Pour into a cup, and drink immediately.