Ginisang Repolyo or Sauteed Cabbage is a fast and simple vegetable recipe that you can plan for lunch or supper. This works out in a good way for warm white rice.
There are multiple ways of setting up this dish. While this recipe utilizes pork cuts. You can substitute chicken or hamburger for pork. You may likewise utilize shrimp, squid balls, or outright cabbage with practically no meat.
This recipe is can likewise be applied to napa cabbage and savoy cabbage.
1 medium cabbage slashed
4 ounces pork cut
1 medium yellow onion cut
1 little red ringer pepper cut
4 cloves garlic squashed and minced
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1 cup meat stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the cooking oil in a dish.
2. When the oil becomes hot, saute the garlic and onion.
3. Put-in the pork and afterward cook for 5 minutes or until variety turns medium brown.
4. Pour-in portion of the hamburger stock. Let bubble and stew until the fluid absolutely vanish.
5. Put-in the cabbage. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Add the red chime pepper. Mix and cook for brief more.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Pour-in leftover meat stock. Let bubble. Mix.
9. Move to a serving bowl.
10. Serve. Share and appreciate!