Pizza Hut Hot Cookie Dough Copycat – How to make pizza hovel style chocolate chip treat batter at home!
In this Cookie Dough recipe, the focal point of the Cookie stays gooey, while the edges are firm.
It’s perfect for eating right out of the tin while it’s actually warm.
• 125 g Butter
• 100 g Caster Sugar
• 100 g Light Brown Sugar
• 1 Egg
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 150 g Plain Flour
• Squeeze Salt
• 100 g Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat broiler to gas mark 6/200 C.
2. Ceram together the margarine and sugars until the combination is light and soft.
You can do this in a stand blender or in an enormous bowl with a wooden spoon or hand held blender.
3. Next, add the vanilla and egg and beat again until the combination is homogenous.
4. Add the Flour and Salt. Mix together until everything is joined and there are no bumps.
5. Add chocolate chips and mix by hand until the chocolate chips are equitably appropriated pizza hut cookie dough recipe all through the hitter.
6. Next, spread the player into the lined tin. I suggest utilizing a gently lubed spatula or spoon.
7. Add a couple of additional chocolate chips on top of the player in the event that you like.
8. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the sides are simply cooking/set and the center is still marginally jiggly.
9. Turn the intensity up to Gas Mark 7/220 C. Prepare for a further 5 minutes.
10. Let the treat cool for 5 minutes before you serve it! Spot on a few Ice Cream and dive in.