Moong Dal Cheela Recipe: Lentil (moon dal) hitter with garnishes of curds and vegetables, cooked until fresh.
Elements of Moong Dal
laptops paneer (diced)1 tsp
squashed paneer blended in with chaat masala1 tsp
capsicum and cabbage, chopped1/2 tsp onions,
cashew nutsto taste saltGhee (for searing)
Step by step instructions to Make Moong Dal Cheela
1. Soak the moong dal short-term and crush it with some salt into a reliable streaming batter.
2. Heat tawa and spread some player in a roundabout movement over it.
3. Add the cashewnuts and all the vegetables.
4. Dab a few ghee on top and flip it over to cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Serve with mint chutney and sweet chutney.