We’re once again at it with Kylie in the kitchen. We’ve shared her stacked avocado toast and hand crafted pasta sauce utilizing fusilli noodles, and today we’re adding to the cookbook list with her chocolate chip treats recipe.
We can nearly smell the sweet mixture baking in the broiler now. The KJ-supported bearings call for heaps of chocolate chips that make them entirely gooey. Peruse on to get familiar with the bit by bit guidelines underneath and let us know as to whether you prepare this flavorful pastry by utilizing the hashtag #pooshpalate on Instagram.
2 ¼ cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking pop
2 sticks mellowed spread
1 cup earthy colored sugar
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla concentrate
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the stove to 350° F.
2. Combine as one flour, salt, and baking pop.
3. Mix together mellowed spread, earthy colored sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla concentrate.
4. When smooth, add eggs to the margarine combination and mix on low.
5. Continuously add flour blend.
6. Once completely mixed, add chocolate chips to the combination and mix once more.
7. Place the mixture in the fridge for 60 minutes.
8. Heat for 10 minutes or until brilliant brown.
9. Permit the treats to cool on a baking rack.