Gulgula resemble softly improved small scale doughnuts. In India these are made for exceptional events. This is a speedy and simple to make recipe. They make great finger food in any event, for the children in a hurry. This is a simple recipe to make when you are desiring for something sweet.
1/2 cup entire wheat flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp oil
2 tbsp yogurt dahi curd
3 tbsp water approx.
1. Blend entire wheat flour, yogurt, sugar, fennel seeds, and oil, add water gradually depending on the situation to make the thick consistency player.
2. Heat the oil in a griddle on medium high intensity.
3. The griddle ought to have around 1 inch of oil. (To check assuming the oil is prepared, put one drop of player in oil. The player ought to come up however not change variety immediately).
4. Gradually drop 1 teaspoon of player at a time in to the oil. Try not to stuff the griddle.
5. Sear the Gulgulas brilliant earthy colored all sides, turning them once in a while. It will require 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Eliminate the gulgulas and place over a paper towel so the abundance oil is ingested.