Gammon slice 3/4 Pound (1 Thick)
Corn oil 1 Teaspoon (Leveled)
Tomato soup mix 1 (1 Packet)
Water 3/4 Pint
Green pepper 1 , daintily cut
Onion 1 Small
Coat potatoes/Baked banana 4
1. Put on aluminum foil on a baking plate.
2. With just enough corn oil brush the two sides of the gammon and barbecue somewhat on the two sides.
3. Set up the tomato soup according to bundle headings utilizing J half quart water and pour over the gammon.
4. Finishing off with pepper and cut onion crease over the foil to encase the gammon.
5. Heat in a hot stove (400°F – Gas Mark 6) for 25 minutes.
6. Present with prepared bananas and coat potatoes.