Dinengdeng is a Filipino veggie dish which began from the Ilocos locale. Broiled or barbecued fish is added to a variety of veggies cooked in shrimp glue.
3 cups water
1 piece onion, cut
1 root ginger, squashed
bagoong isda (matured fish)
1 piece milkfish (bangus), broiled or barbecued
1 cup string beans (sitaw), cut into 2-inch long strips
6 pieces okra
1 cup squash (kalabasa), cut in blocks
1 piece ampalaya (severe melon), cut in 2-inch rectangular lengths
1 cup malunggay leaves (moringa)
Step by step instructions to cook Dinengdeng
- In a goulash, carry water to bubble.
- Add onion and ginger. Let represent 3 minutes.
- Season with bagoong and keep bubbling for 5 minutes.
- Eliminate the rubbish that ascents on top of the fluid and afterward drop the milkfish.
- Stew for 5 minutes, then, at that point, add vegetables. Cook until vegetables are finished.
- TIP: You may likewise utilize different vegetables including: upo (gourd), squash blossoms, patani (lima beans), tomatoes, and saluyot leaves.