200 g stomach related rolls
100 g spread, dissolved
For the filling:
250 g Cremora
½ cup milk
1 x 385 g can improved consolidated milk
½ cup new lemon juice
1. Splash a 15 cm springform cake tin by liberally with non-stick shower.
2. Place the stomach related rolls in a food processor and heartbeat until you get around 1 cup of pieces. Add the dissolved spread and heartbeat until all around joined. Press the roll blend into the lubed tin to cover the base.
3. To make the filling, place the Cremora and milk in a huge bowl and race until joined. Add the consolidated milk and blend until joined. Continuously add the lemon juice, blending between options. The combination will gradually begin to thicken.
4. Pour the blend over the base, cover with clingwrap and chill for no less than 6 hours or short-term if conceivable.
5. When set, present with your number one garnishes, for example, vanilla whipped cream, macerated summer berries or maple-enhanced syrup.