1 entire boneless chicken bosom
1⁄3 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1 piece onion
2 garlic cloves
1 1⁄4 tablespoons roast siu sauce (lee kum kee)
1⁄4 teaspoon bean stew garlic sauce
9 tablespoons clam sauce
1⁄8 cup sugar
4 tablespoons water
1kg cooked pasta
1. Sauté onion and garlic in a little olive oil.
2. Cook chicken until brown.
3. Blend sesame oil, roast siu sauce, clam sauce, stew garlic, and sugar in a bowl.
4. Add fluid combination to chicken and stew for a couple of moments.
5. Present a Recipe Correction