Aloo shimla mirch ki sabzi is exceptionally straightforward, simple and quick cooking recipe. In this recipe potatoes and capsicum are sauted along with the flavors like garam masala, dried mango powder and coriander powder. It tastes best when it is hot and can be presented with naan and rotis. Figure out how to make potato capsicum curry by following this simple recipe.
An extremely straightforward aloo shimla mirch sabji recipe. This side dish is an astounding mix. Fresh cubed potatoes with crunchy capsicum makes it an interesting dish.
2 medium potatoes (stripped and cubed)
2 medium capsicums (deseed and cut)
2 little onions (finely cleaved)
1 medium tomato (finely hacked)
1/2 tsp cumin seed
A touch of asafeotida
1/2 tsp red stew powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp dried mango powder (Amchur Powder)
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Kasoori Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
2 tsp coriander leaves (finely hacked)
1 – 2 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
The most effective method to make aloo shimla mirch:
1. Heat oil in a skillet. Add cumin seeds, when the cumin seeds start to pop add the hing and afterward add onions and sauté till the onions becomes pink. You can utilize a tension cooker too to make this sabzi. Allude tips toward the finish of the recipe.
2. Presently add the dry masalas like turmeric, coriander powder, red cold and salt. Mix together for few moments. Then, at that point, add cleaved tomatoes.
3. Allow the tomatoes to cook on low fire for at some point till the tomatoes gets soft.
4. Presently add the cleaved potatoes and add 2 tblsp of water.
5. Cover the container with the top and cook till potatoes becomes delicate. In the middle between.
6. When the potatoes become delicate and tip in cleaved capsicum.
7. Cover the dish and let the capsicum cook in its own steam. Continue to mix sporadically. By and large the capsicum cooks exceptionally quick in its own steam. In any case, on the off chance that the masala starts to consume, add 1 tblsp of water. Try not to add an excess of water if not the capsicum will lose its nibble and will become soft.
8. When the capsicum is done add garam masala, squashed kasoori methi and amchur powder. 9. Blend well. Amchur powder is discretionary.
10. Dole out the alu shimla mirch in a serving bowl and trimming with hacked coriander and dried kasoori methi.
11. Serve alu shimla mirch ki sabzi with any dal like Yellow Moong dal or Arhar Dal and roti.