The Apple TV 4K is amongst the best streaming gadgets with high-grade functions as well as high-end capabilities. Although the streaming box is easy to set up, some not-so-obvious setups can improve your streaming as well as navigating experience.
We’ll note seven of these Apple TV 4K setups as well as reveal you exactly how to use them. Before you continue, make certain you have the current tvOS version set up on your Apple television.
1. Calibrate Your TV for Color Balance
2. Wireless Sound Sync
3. Decrease Loud Noise
4. Personalize Television Button
5. Enable Automatic App Updates and Software Program Updates
6. Zoom Present and Strong Text
7. Switch Over Quickly Between Apps
1. Calibrate Your Television for Color Balance
You ought to calibrate your Apple TV when establishing it up for the very first time. That’ll ensure you get the best color and also picture quality when streaming flicks. If you have not done that already, we’ll reveal you to deal with it.
If you have an iPhone that supports Face ID, you can use the tvOS “Shade Equilibrium” function to enhance your television’s photo quality automatically.
With the Shade Equilibrium device, Apple TV will certainly use your phone to determine your tv’s shade feedback and readjust its result to enhance image quality.
Once again, your apple iphone should sustain Face ID as well as run iphone 14.5 or later. The operation doesn’t require your devices (iPhone and also Apple TV) to be on the exact same network. Adjusting your TV’s shade balance doesn’t need a web link. Simply relocate your apple iphone near the television as well as follow the steps below.
- On your Apple television, head to Settings > Video and also Sound, as well as select Color Balance in the “Calibration” area.
- You ought to see a “Color Balance” pop-up on your apple iphone. Select Continue and move your apple iphone even better to your TV display while the calibration tool start up.
- Turn your tool around to make sure that the screen is dealing with the TV. Currently, hold as well as focus your apple iphone inside heaven summary on your television display. See to it your apple iphone is within one inch of your TV screen or closer.
- Heaven rundown will certainly alter to red, green, blue, and white during the calibration and shade measurement procedure. Hold your phone still till you get a “Complete” success message on your iPhone. You must also see the changes Apple TV made to your TV’s display. Tap Done to continue.
- Select View Outcomes on your TV.
- Navigate to Use Original to compare your TV’s picture quality prior to and also after calibration. Select Use Balanced to embrace the adjusted shade balance.
2. Wireless Audio Sync
If you wish to wirelessly predict audio outcome from your television to an AirPlay-enabled tool or Bluetooth audio speaker, utilize the Wireless Audio Sync attribute to calibrate your TV’s audio. This will guarantee you don’t experience audio lag and various other sound-related issues while streaming content on your Apple TV.
The “Wireless Sound Sync” device will certainly utilize your apple iphone to measure the length of time your television requires to play videos and audio. For this to work, your Apple TV and apple iphone have to get on the very same Wi-Fi network. In addition, your apple iphone needs to be on iphone 13 or more recent variations.
- Relocate your apple iphone near your TV, most likely to Settings > Video Clip and Audio as well as choose Wireless Audio Sync.
- You ought to see a “Wireless Sound Sync” pop-up on your apple iphone. Tap Remain to proceed.
- Your television will play a tone sound throughout the audio synchronization procedure. Wait on regarding a min or 2 till you get an “Sound Sync Full” notice. Tap Done on your apple iphone.
3. Lower Loud Sound
This tvOS attribute lets you view flicks as well as listen to music without troubling other people around you. By activating Reduce Loud Sound, your Apple TV will certainly soften the sound effects in films and also tunes. Subsequently, that’ll result in reduced loudness with no loss carefully and overall sound quality.
- Open the Apple television Setup app, select Video clip as well as Audio, pick Reduce Loud Sounds and make sure it is readied to On.
- This attribute will certainly make your cinema experience more pleasurable in the evening without waking every person in your house.
4. Personalize Television Button
By default, pushing the television button as soon as will take you to the Watch Currently (or Up Next) tab in the Apple TV application. Pressing it once again then takes you to the Residence Display. If you want the television button to take you to the Home Screen on the very first press, alter the TV button habits in the remote setups food selection.
Go to Settings, select Remotes and Tools, and established the TV Switch choice to Home Screen.
5. Enable Automatic App Updates as well as Software Program Updates
It’s super very easy to mount and add apps to Apple television. Nevertheless, having to by hand examine the Application Shop for application updates can be tedious and time-wasting. That’s why you ought to configure your Apple television to immediately upgrade an app as soon as there’s a new variation in the Application Shop. It’s additionally a great idea to set your Apple television to automatically set up new tvOS updates when they’re offered.
Making it possible for automatic app and software updates work troubleshooting services for resolving Apple television app breakdowns, mistakes, as well as insects.
Most likely to Settings, pick Apps, and established Automatically Update Apps to On.
To enable automatic software program updates, most likely to Settings > System > Software Updates, and also established Immediately Update to On.
6. Zoom Show and Bold Text
Do you have a tiny television? Or, is your television display away from your sofa or bed? Do you often need to squint your eyes to locate things or make sense of messages? There’s presently no chance to enhance Apple TV’s text dimension, yet bolding the text ought to assist you see them better.
- Go to Setups > Access > Present and also turn on Strong Text.
- If you still have a hard time to see texts, use the tvOS Zoom tool to multiply on-screen elements to your choice.
- Head to Setups > Access > Zoom as well as activate Zoom.
- To multiply content on the display, touch the Apple television Remote’s Touch Surface area or Clickpad three times consecutively. That’ll zoom in on the highlighted product on the screen. Repeat the triple-tap to zoom out.
- To change the zoom level, double-tap and slide two fingers over the Touch Surface Area or Clickpad.
7. Change Promptly In Between Applications
You can change as well as move in between applications on your Apple television without having to check out the Home Display. Just press the television button twice to launch the app-switching view.
Utilize your remote’s Touchpad or instructions switches to browse left or right to the application you want to open up. You can likewise force-close applications from the app-switching sight.
Browse to the application you wish to close as well as swipe up on the Clickpad or Touch Surface area up until the application’s sneak peek is no longer on the screen. Press the Back or TV button to leave the app-switching view.
Don’t Stop There
Want to learn more concerning all the features and also settings of the Apple Television 4K? Undergo the main Apple television User Guide. It’s a prolonged file, but it covers the standard and also innovative settings you need to know.