Puffy delicate arabic pita bread which is so natural to make. This burner form is more straightforward than stove variant. It taste way better compared to broiler ones.
Puffy delicate arabic pita bread which is so natural to make. Make this arabic bread and appreciate it with barbecued chicken, garlic sauce and hummus. This burner rendition is simpler than stove adaptation. It taste way better compared to stove ones.
I have shared a pita bread recipe which was made in stove. I needed to share a form which is made in a container. Since I think making pita on tawa taste way better compared to broiler one. Additionally it a lot more straightforward than making it broiler.
Puffy delicate arabic pita bread which is so natural to make. This burner rendition is simpler than broiler form.
• Regular Flour/Maida – 2 cups + more
• Dry Yeast – 1 tsp
• Sugar – 2 tsp
• Salt to taste
• Warm Water – ¾ cup
• Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
• Take yeast, sugar in a bowl and add warm water and allow it to sit for 5 mins.
• Presently include flour and salt and massage to a delicate batter.
• Add oil and blend well.
• Cover and let it rest for 1 to 2 hours.
• Presently partition it into equivalent balls.
• Take a ball, straighten it and roll it into chapati.
• Presently cook over a hot tawa till puffy and cooked.
• Eliminate and serve.