Table of Contents
These homemade gummies are a tasty way to provide immune support for the whole family.*
25 minutes to prepare, plus freezing time
· 1 cup acai juice, or another no-sugar-added juice
· 1 tablespoon agar agar
· 1 tablespoon of local honey
1. Place a small pan over low heat, then stir together the juice, agar agar, and honey. Heat over low until the agar is completely dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and add the Black Elderberry Syrup. Pour into silicone molds or an 8×8 glass dish lined with parchment and coated with coconut oil. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes, until firm.
3. Remove from the freezer and pop out of molds or slice into squares. Store on parchment inside in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.