Daing na Bangus alludes to milkfish that is marinated in a blend made out of vinegar, squashed peppercorn, garlic, and salt. Hot pepper, for example, cayenne pepper powder can be added to make it hot. It is normally marinated for the time being for best outcomes, and afterward seared until fresh.
Not at all like conventional daing wherein the fish is salted and afterward splashed under the sun for a little while, this daing na bangus recipe specifically, needn’t bother with the intensity of the sun. This makes this variant more pleasurable in light of the fact that the meat don’t get hard ( which frequently happens to most dried fishes).
Daing na bangus is best for breakfast and lunch. The term BangSiLog ws instituted from a dinner mix made out of daing na bangus, Sinangag (garlic broiled rice), and seared egg. It can likewise be eaten just with warm white rice.
The bangus paunch (or the tiyan ng bangus) is awesome and most delectable part, taking everything into account. I preferred it so much and I struggled with opposing the require a speedy squeeze. The pictures that I took will show. It was great.
1 medium estimated milkfish cleaned and scales eliminated
10 tablespoons white or stick vinegar
1 teaspoon squashed peppercorn
1 head garlic squashed
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder discretionary
1/2 teaspoon coarse ocean salt
1/2 cup cooking oil
- Consolidate vinegar, pepper, salt, garlic, and cayenne pepper powder in a bowl. Mix to blend the fixings. Put away.
- Butterfly the bangus (cut from the top) and the spot it inside an enormous re-sealable plastic sack.
- Pour the vinegar blend clinched and afterward let all the air out. Seal the sack and refrigerate for the time being.
- Eliminate the fish from the sack and let the fluid trickle.
- Heat the cooking oil in a skillet. When the oil gets hot, broil the fish in medium intensity until one side gets fresh. Turn it over and rehash the cycle on the opposite side.
- Eliminate from the container and spot in a serving plate. Present with bowl of hot vinegar.
- Share and appreciate!