Sizzling Chicken Sisig is the chicken form of the well known sisig dish. This recipe is fast and simple and can be low in fat relying upon the kind and measure of mayonnaise that will be utilized.
Sisig is known to be a greasy dish since it typically utilizes greasy pieces of the pig like the ears and face; the first recipe likewise involves the mind of the pig as a cover. Chicken sisig, then again, can be considered as a better option since chicken meat has lesser fat. This recipe specifically makes utilizations of skinless chicken bosom; it is low in fat and high in protein.
Chicken liver assumes a major part in the outcome of this dish since it contributes a ton to the kind of the whole dish. However, as I’ve referenced in the video, it’s anything but an issue to add liver on the grounds that the dish will in any case taste great adding liver will improve the taste. You may likewise need to perceive how to cook pork sisig.
1 1/2 lbs. barbecued chicken bosom finely slashed
1/4 lb. chicken liver slashed
1 cup minced yellow onion
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 pieces serrano pepper cut corner to corner
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup spread
4 to 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1.Heat the cooking oil in a skillet
2.At the point when the oil becomes hot, saute the onion until it turns out to be delicate
Add the chicken liver. Cook until the liver earthy colors.
3. Include the barbecued cleaved chicken bosom. Mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Put the garlic powder and soy sauce in Mix.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper Mix.
6 .Add the mayonnaise and afterward mix immediately until every one of the fixings are very much integrated.
7. Heat the sizzling plate (cast iron dish).
8. When the dish is hot, put the spread in and let it liquefy.
9. Tranfser the chicken sisig on the cast iron dish.
10. Break the egg and drop on top of the chicken.
11. Orchestrate the green bean stew on top.