150 grams blue marlin
1 tbsp calamansi juice
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tbsp preparing
1 tbsp dissolved spread
1 tsp slashed garlic, seared
Lemon Butter sauce:e N
- Wash and clean fish with rock salt. Flush and put away.
- Combine as one calamansi juice, garlic salt, preparing, paprika and spread.
- Marinate blue marlin in combination for few moments, diverting the two sides now and again.
- Over hot charcoal, barbecue the fish 15 minutes or until done on the two sides.
- Treat blue marlin with marinade all over while cooking.
- eliminate from intensity and present with lemon and spread sauce. Sprinkle with seared garlic for the finale then, at that point, serve.