Binangkal is a kind of donut from the islands of Visayas and Mindanao withinside the Philippines. It is created from pan fried thick batter balls covered with sesame seeds. It is normally eaten with warm chocolate or espresso and a decent evening nibble.
2 and 1/2 cups regular flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking pop
1 can (2/3 cup) dissipated milk
1 tsp vanilla concentrate
2 tbsp vegetable oil
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup sesame seeds
3 cups vegetable oil (for broiling)
- Consolidate the dry fixings (regular flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking pop) in a bowl. Blend well.
- Consolidate the wet fixings (milk, oil, and vanilla concentrate) in a different bowl. Blend well.
- Include the dry fixings to the bowl of wet fixings and blend completely.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the hitter and structure each into little 1 inch balls.
- Empty the sesame seeds into a plate.
- Fold the balls into the plate of sesame seeds until completely covered.
- Empty the oil into a skillet and intensity.
- Broil the two sides of the balls until earthy colored utilizing medium intensity.
- Move into a plate fixed with paper towels to retain oil.
- Permit to cool, serve, and appreciate!