This recipe ought to have the option to direct you on the best way to make one at home. This straightforward sisig adaptation is something that you can rapidly make for pulutan. It could in fact be delighted in for lunch or supper with rice.
The best fish sisig that I had is produced using new fish. In any case, this doesn’t imply that canned fish isn’t adequate. I believe that this sisig rendition is great as well. Moreover, it is speedy and simple to make.
I made this generally during my school years. Financial plan was tight during those days, yet it never prevented me from making the most from what I had. Now and again, I even think that this is superior to the genuine article when we are talking an incentive for your cash.
1 12 oz. can fish
2 medium red onions minced
1/4 cup hacked scallions
1/2 cup squashed chicharon
2 teaspoons soy sauce
3 to 4 pieces Thai stew pepper hacked
1/4 cup mayonnise
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground dark pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon spread
3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Set up the fish by depleting the fluid. You can put it in a cheddar fabric and press until the fluid emerges.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a dish. Sauté the fish until it goes light to medium brown.
- Add onion. Keep on sauting until the onion turns out to be delicate.
- Add scallions and stew pepper. Saute for 2 additional minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, ground dark pepper, and soy sauce. Mix and cook for 1 moment.
- Add half of the chicharon and put the mayonnaise into the pot. Blend well. Put away.
- Dissolve margarine in sizzling plate (metal plate), put the cooked fish sisig on the plate. Keep on cooking for 30 seconds or until sizzling hot.
- Top with remaining chicharon. Serve. Share and appreciate!