Palkova is speedy form of ‘Palkova’ or Palgova’ which is a well known South Indian sweet. This recipe is accepted to have begun in Tamil Nadu. Because of the white upset, the abundance milk was being made into Palkova. It is additionally served to the aficionados visiting the Srivilliputur Andal Temple in which city the beginning of Palkova explicitly traces all the way back to. Palkova is produced using only two fixings, milk and sugar. As simple as it might sound, making palgova requires a ton of persistence.
Milk is bubbled and persistently mixed in a weighty base container/kadai till the fats discrete . While the customary approach to making this sweet might scare you, today I am sharing a simple and speedy adaptation of making this unbelievably flavorful sweet. Scrumptious, grainy milk sweet makes certain to move you to food paradise. Whether it is pooja, celebration at home or visitors returning home for lunch, this helpful 5-minute recipe is a certain gift.
Eliminate the abundance water from the curd prior to adding it to the dense milk . More water could require extra couple of moments of cooking.
On the off chance that you don’t have a microwave, you can set up this sweet on burner as well. Add a teaspoon of ghee in a non-stick container before you move consolidated milk-curd blend and continue to mix on low fire till you get the grainy surface of Palkova. It might require about half hour or more to set it up along these lines.
The cooking time could vary daintily relying on the microwave you are utilizing. Really take a look at the consistency and change microwaving time.
400 grams Condensed Milk
2 tablespoons Curd (Dahi/Yogurt) , thick and whisked
Step by step instructions to make Instant Palkova Recipe (Milk Based Sweet Recipe)
- To set up this simple Instant Palkova Recipe, move the items in consolidated milk tin into a tall and wide glass bowl.
- Likewise, whisk the curd with a wire rush in the wake of eliminating any overabundance water since the microwave time increments on the off chance that the curd is watery. Add the whisked thick curd to the dense milk.
- Blend well utilizing an inflatable whisk or a spoon with the goal that the milk and curd blend well.
- Microwave the blend on high in your microwave for 2 minutes.
- Permit it to make due with 30 seconds before you open the microwave to mix the combination with a spoon or fork. Ensure you wear an intensity safe glove to deal with the bowl.
- In the wake of blending great, microwave again for 2 minutes. Permit the foaming combination to make due with 30 seconds.
- Take it out, mix appropriately, and microwave briefly and switch off. At this stage, palkova is somewhat pale than the eventual outcome. Since there is a continue cooking in the microwave, don’t exaggerate cooking.
- Permit it to totally cool. Meanwhile, it will thicken, and you will see that the moment palkova has right consistency now.
- Serve this yummy Instant Palkova Recipe after a powerful lunch or supper!