Meat Jun is a well known Korean-Hawaiian dish that any nearby can call as “eatery solace food”. A straightforward dinner comprises of meagerly cut hamburger that is dunked into flour and egg before sautéing.
1 pound Angus meat rib eye, top sirloin, or cross rib; meagerly cut
3/4 cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
8 eggs, beaten
Flour, depending on the situation
Canola oil, depending on the situation
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
Touch of red or dark pepper
1 .Set up the different bowls
Make the marinade. In an enormous bowl, join the soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and water. Add a decent cup of flour or two to an enormous plate. Beat the eggs in an enormous bowl and put away.
2 . Add the meat to the marinade. Crease the meat daintily into the fixings to give an exhaustive dousing.
3. Move the meat to the flour.
Cover the meat completely with the flour and delicately shake the overabundance off.
4. Sauté the meat. Add a couple of tablespoons of canola oil to a huge skillet and spot it over medium intensity. Permit the meat and eggs to cook for a couple of moments on both sides.
5. Channel the meat jun. Move the meat onto paper towels to eliminate any overabundance fat and grease.
6. Make the plunging sauce. Consolidate the dunking sauce fixings into a little bowl.
7. Serve the meat jun. Cut it into 1⁄2 inch (1.3 cm) strips and present with the sauce. Meat jun is usually presented with a side bowl of white steamed rice.