Lahori chicken hareesa is much of the time called the sister of the popular dish Haleem and there are various ways of setting up this dish, for example, Arabic hareesa and Kashmiri hareesa. Notwithstanding, lahori hareesa is the most well known one.
Elements of Lahori Hareesa
6 Chicken kebabs
1 cup Soaked Moong dal
1 cup Soaked rice
1/2 cup Oats
4 tbsp Oil
3-4 Green chillies
1 tsp Red Chili powder
1 tsp Turmeric powderto taste Salt
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
4 tbsp Boiled spinachCilantro to garnish
250 gram Minced chicken
1 tbsp Yogurt
The most effective method to Make Lahori Hareesa
1. Boil splashed moong daal, rice and oats together. Once bubbled, mix them in a blender.
2. Heat oil in a dish and sautee onion until brilliant brown. Then add, minced chicken, ginger garlic glue, yogurt, spinach, green stew, salt, bean stew powder, turmeric powder.
3. Cover the pot and let it cook for sometime.
4. Now add the mixed combination into the pot.
5. Cover the dish and let it cook for 15-20 minutes, continue to mix to keep away from burning.
6. Now, take 5-6 kebabs and broil them into one more pan.
7. Add the kebabs into the hareesa sauce and cover it for 2-3 minutes.
8. Garnish it with cilantro and your kebab curry is prepared to savor.